Michelle R. Verrier-Davis, DMD, MAGD, DICOI
Meet Dr. Verrier-Davis
Dr. Michelle comes from a family of dentists (her father & uncle) and hygienists (both sisters). She originally graduated from Westbrook College as a dental hygienist, but took things a step further by attending Tufts Dental, graduating in 1999. She met her husband, Dr. Peter, in 1996 while still a student.
Dr. Michelle comes from a family of dentists (her father & uncle) and hygienists (both sisters), She graduated from Westbrook College, now University of New England, as a Dental Hygienist, but went then went on to attend Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, graduating in 1999. She met he husband, Dr. Peter, in 1996 while still a student. Upon graduating, she joined Portland Dental Health Care (her father Dr. Donald Verrier’s practice) and eventually purchased it in 2006 with Dr. Peter. Dr. Michelle and Dr. Peter live in Falmouth with their 11 dogs. She enjoys gardening, traveling and is involved heavily in the Italian Greyhound Rescue.
- Westbrook College, RDH, 1993
- Bowdoin College, St. Anselms College, University of New England, Premed/Dent 1995
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, DMD, 1999
- Misch International Implant Institute, Graduate, Surgical and Prosthetic Programs, 2010
- Pikos Implant Institute, Graduate, 2011
- Oregon AGD, IV Parenteral/Enteral Sedation Program, Graduate, 2011
- Invisalign I & II Certification, 2011
Professional Associations and Credentials
- Diplomate: International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Mastership: International Congress of Oral Implantologists ( IPS)
- Mastership: Misch International Implant Institute (Surgical & Prosthetics)
- Fellowship: Academy of General Dentistry
- Mastership Candidate: Academy of General Dentistry
- Member: American Society of Dental Anesthesiology
- Member: American Dental Association
Maine Dental Association
Greater Portland Dental Society
- American Heart Association BLS & ACLS Certified
- Maine DEN3574
Clinical interests include all aspects of general dentistry with an emphasis on dental implant-related surgery, advanced bone grafting, soft-tissue surgery, implant placement and restoration with or without the use of multiple drug enteral and/or parenteral sedation/anesthesia techniques. She is committed to an extremely high level and aggressive schedule of ongoing continuing education in order to provide her patients the very best dentistry has to offer.