Donald W. Verrier, DDS, FAGD
Meet Dr. Verrier- Retired as of 2016
Dr. Donald Verrier, a Biddeford native, served 2 years in the U.S. Army Dental Corps after graduating from Georgetown Dental in 1965. He was stationed in Germany where he met and married his wife Sigliende. Upon returning home he began practice in Portland and settled with his wife and three daughters. He went on to found Portland Dental Health Care in 1978 which he, in 2006, after 28 years, sold to his daughter, Dr. Michelle, who plans to build upon the foundation of quality dentistry laid by her father.
- Georgetown University Dental School, D.D.S., 1965
- U.S. Army Dental Corps, 1965-1967
- Fellow – Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow College of Generalists in Dentistry
- Fellow American Endodontic Society
- Member-International Dental Foundation
- Member- Academy of Stress and Chronic Disease
- Member-American Dental Association
- Member-Maine Dental Association
- Member-Greater Portland Dental Society
Your Teeth Deserve Exceptional Care
Dr. Verrier-Davis and Dr. Davis are highly trained, experienced, and thoroughly equipped to manage the full range of issues relating to the teeth, mouth, and oro-facial regions. Contact us today!